Who: Aaron Gordon, Civil Engineering Student at Clemson University
What: Working as a Project Manager
Where: Haiti
When: January-August 2015
Why: Keep reading to find out for yourself

Friday, March 6, 2015

Neg di san fe

People talk and don't act.


Here we are putting up the boxes on the fountains. We should be finished up with this first project soon. Unfortunately, the father of one of our most loyal employees passed away yesterday afternoon so everyone is going to the funeral today. I expect us to finish up on Saturday and then tie up loose ends next week.


Threading pipe by hand, or really just plumbing in general, can get pretty dirty. Light colors are not the best choice. I've had several Haitians just look at me and tell me that I need to shower. I am looking forward to finishing this project so I don't have to get so grimy day in and day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment